West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Nat's Palm Grove at Junks Hole

Travel & news discussion about Anguilla

Nat's Palm Grove at Junks Hole

Postby one4islands » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:18 pm

I hear the food is good, service slow, but didn't make it here on our last visit to Anguilla. What is the beach like here-rough I guess on the Atlantic side, any beach chairs?
Thanks,

Kris
one4islands

Postby Mary » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:44 pm

Not rough so much as rocky with off-shore reefs a few feet in. Great for snorkeling before lunch. There's plenty of beach for walking -- I spend my pre-meal time with Nat's unbelievable rum punch! Can't remember about the chairs (blame the rum punch).
Mary

Palm Grove

Postby cc/axa » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:42 pm

We love Palm Grove. We go there a couple of times every year and love spending the day there. My favorite is bbq chicken with johnny cakes and yes, the rum punch is very goooood.
No shade is the only bummer, one little thatched umbrella but you have to get there very early.
6 more weeks before we get there again.
Don't wait 'till you are starving to order, the atmosphere is very casual and relaxed.
cc/axa

Nat's Palm Grove

Postby sea glass » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:35 pm

We have heard that Nat's Palm Grove has the best Johnny Cakes on the island. How do we find it from the Valley?

Thank you
sea glass

Return to Anguilla Travel Forum