the West Indies
$12.95

Cosy Luxurious Hotel with big Discounts

Travel & news discussion about Barbados

Moderator: Lois

Cosy Luxurious Hotel with big Discounts

Postby jakerandell » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:05 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been going to barbados for over 20 years now and explored every part leaving no stone unturned.

However it was only on my last trip where i have found the perfect little apartment hotel which allows you to cater for yourself.

If you are like me and are tired of being forced to spend in big resort hotels then look into boutique hotels such as The St James Hotel in Paynes Bay. First of all the location is awesome, crystal blue water calm setting and to top it off the views you get from your balcony are splendid... especially at sunset!

I got there and didn't have a booking, however the manager in the front desk gave me a 25% discount which suited me just fine!

The rooms had wifi, satellite tv, and fully equipped kitchens... everything one would need to feel at home.

If you are traveling to barbados, may it be in summer, winter, spring or fall do yourselves a favor and checkout The St James Hotel, you can get started by looking at their website which i found to be very helpful.

www.the-stjames.com

All the best and safe travels!!

Jake R.
jakerandell

Return to Barbados Travel Forum