Search for

Travel Insurance

Get a FREE no obligation quote!

Follow Us:

West Indies Maps
Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Just back from Breezes Jibacoa- any questions?

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

Just back from Breezes Jibacoa- any questions?

Postby YVR » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:56 am

Returned last night from another fabulous week at Breezes Jibacoa. This was our fourth visit to this resort. The place just keeps getting better and better!

Working on my resort review, but will be glad to answer questions for now.
YVR

Postby LisaB » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:57 pm

Welcome back YVR; glad you had a great trip!

How was the weather? and does this resort keep measuring up?

Thanks
LisaB
LisaB

Postby YVR » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:50 pm

Weather was actually good! Daytime highs between 26-28, mostly sunny with some periods of cloud and a slight breeze in the afternoon. Managed to get a nice tan and lots of snorkeling time. We had one red flag day. Rain shower one evening around dinner time, lasted for about one hour. Surprisingly, the evenings were nice and balmy so we never needed to wear our cardigans and we opted to turn the air conditioner off at night.

Breezes Jibacoa continues to measure up. I swear the place just keeps getting better! Maintenance at this resort has been excellent and it's not showing signs of aging like other Varadero resorts built at about the same time. This was our best trip yet. Meet a fellow poster from Debbie's forum, as well as several other great people from Italy and Germany.

I'm still working on my review and photos in between juggling my work committments and getting ready for Christmas. Would rather still be at Jibacoa though!!
YVR

Return to Cuba Travel Forum