Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Camaguey Area

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

Camaguey Area

Postby cor » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:48 am

Can anyone tell me what this area is like? My husband and I are going on the 26th of Dec. and I was just curious if there is anything that we should consider doing or takeing ie:excursions? What are the beached like any night life?
cor

Night Life

Postby badboybobby » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:10 am

I have been a few time to Cameguey, I was actually really disappointed, food is Good, some really night restaurants, when you get there, ask a local about the best Bar or night club on that night, they'll be able to tell you which one out of the few they have will be ok.

Have fun.
badboybobby

Camaguey

Postby cor » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:37 am

What where you disappointed by? The beachs? the area? We are really just looking to relax. I really am worried now.
cor

Camaguey area

Postby sunnyone » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:24 pm

Which resort are you headed to? We are going to the Caracol in january. Never been there before but have read quite a few reviews of the area. If you are going for a relaxing vacation then this area seems to be what you are looking for...at least thats what I got out of the other peoples review. Sure hope they are right! As long as there is a beach, a blue ocean and a cold drink, how bad can it be! And no snow!!!!
sunnyone

Camaguey

Postby cor » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:50 am

We are going to the Club Mayanoba (Club Amigo) I am a little worried about this resort, however I have read some positive reviews. It is our 3 time to Cuba this year, so we took something a little cheaper than we normally would.I hope it will be ok.
cor

Return to Cuba Travel Forum