Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Breezes Varadero......Any info would be great

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

Breezes Varadero......Any info would be great

Postby Aces13 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:23 am

My GF and I are planning on going to Breezes Varadero in Feb 07 to get married. I have never been to Varadero or this club. Was wondering if any of you had any reviews of the club and some of the fun things to do that are a bit off the beaten track. My GF has never been anywhere south before and is paranoid(Because we getting married there) that the club will not be nice (she read some bad reviews on other sites).....Any info would be great.....
Aces13

Breezes Varadero

Postby fotamadel » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:52 pm

we have been to Breezes several times and seen beautiful weddings, get in touch with guestrelations.cyt.cu . with Lizbeth for more info.
staff is wonderful. It is more of a quiet hotel but in walking distance of varadero .
fotamadel

Things to do

Postby AdoreCuba » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:08 pm

We choice the Varadero area one year, just so we could go to Havana. It was on my list of places to see before I die. Loved Havana, but the tour wasn't the greatest. Our bus was mainly South Americans, so English was not spoken for most of the tour. Would do Havana again, but Varadero was not one of our favourite parts of the island. Holguin is much nicer, in our opinion. Hope you enjoy your Cuban experience. The people are terrific!!!!!
AdoreCuba

Return to Cuba Travel Forum