Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

The newest hotel in Varadero

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

The newest hotel in Varadero

Postby Svara » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:12 pm

I have just received an e-mail letting me know about the newest hotel in Varadero beach. I got it from a home based travel agency. Not bad at all this new hotel as per the photos and services they seem to offer. I am interested in booking this hotel because of the added values that go with the reservation through this travel agency. Here I cut & paste part of the text in case some else might be interested:

... Because since you book this hotel, you will be winning one of our many prizes:

. A bottle of a 7 years old Havana Club Rum upon arriving to your reserved room.
. A local hand-made vacation souvenir left in your room the night before departure.
. A Free Dinner at La Vicaria Restaurant in Downtown Varadero beach.
. A Full-Day-Ticket for riding on a Double Deck bus in Varadero beach.
. A 5 x 8 photo taken in your most preferred area of the reserved hotel.

Plus, all our clients will receive upon arriving to this hotel all these added values to their booking:
. Personalized Check-in at the Front Desk.
. Welcome Cocktail at the time of doing the Check-in.
. Room with Ocean View.

All you must do then is book through our services the majestic Blau Varadero Hotel anytime according to applying rules for this program:
1- You must be 21 years old or over to participate.
2- You must reserve and pay for a room at this hotel before December 30, 2005.
3- Your booking stays should be between November 17, 2005 and April 30, 2006.

Also, you could be the winner of a Free Trip for 4 People to be sorted out on May 3rd 2006 to enjoy between December 21, 2006 and December 31, 2007. This time we will be sorting out luxurious 5 stars Paradisus Varadero Hotel. Winners will be announced in our home page http://www.cubawebtravel.com on the abovementioned date.

PS
Not bad for the price...
Svara

Postby YVR » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:49 pm

Hahaha!! I got this same advertising email in my hotmail account and it was marked as spam.
Personally, I would wait until one of the Canadian tour operators I am familiar with, offers this resort. I definately do not ever recommend booking your vacation with a totally unknown company. You know what they say:-: if it sounds to good to be true.....
YVR

Postby Beattle » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:31 pm

LOL, I got this one too. I was so fascinated, I booked it....

just kidding

Jay
Beattle

Return to Cuba Travel Forum