the West Indies
$12.95

Dec 17 - Breezes Varadero

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

Dec 17 - Breezes Varadero

Postby rawbacon » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:26 am

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are travelling to Varadero for a week and were wondering if there is any thing we MUST DO while in Varadero ? Also, has anyone been to this resort before, and can give us an idea of the best location to ask for (with respect to our room)

Thanks
Rob
rawbacon

Postby will » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:31 pm

You must do Havana, when we stayed at Breezes four years ago we stayed in the junior suites with ocean view in the last bldg at the end of the resort, very nice, if my memory serves me right there is one of the ala cartes in that bldg., there is a bar with a Jacuzzi within steps of the bldg., it was great on a cool day, e-mail me if you want and I could send you a couple of pictures
will

rawbacon

Postby ernesto46 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:46 pm

Hi ,my name is Ernie I visited Breezes Varadero a few times very nice place,you need to to the doubledecker busride which shows you Varadero and then the whole Peninsula for $5,it's a roundtrip and you can hope off and on as you wish an the day you bought the ticket.Then there is a guy his name is Cesar works as a securityguard he will let you know what to do.
Have fun.
ernesto46

Return to Cuba Travel Forum