Tourist Islands of
the West Indies
$12.95

Observation

Travel & news discussion about Cuba

Moderator: Bigjohn

Observation

Postby CubaLover » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:20 pm

I know people were complaining about the trouble on the last board, and I know that Anthony has gone to a lot of trouble to set this one up, but isn't it interesting thet the most replied to post is about people not liking the new format. I would rather be back on the old board, and ignore the people that are a pain in the bippie, (eg Salmon Boy, whom I have not seen on here!!!!!), than have to scroll/page down to see what is being discussed on here. I really, really HATE this format.
CubaLover

Observation

Postby citizenabovesuspicion » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:23 am

Come on, get off it, with the old board people bitched, kicked, complained and whined about insults, postings that had nothing to do with travel etc etc.

Now that the moderator has gone through the trouble of putting a end to those items, you now do not like the results.

This is a "free board", you are not paying for it, quit whining, if you are all going to whine, please make it a vintage whine!!!
citizenabovesuspicion

Postby Angel2077 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:18 pm

I really don't understand why some people don't like this forum..phpbb forums are one of the most popular forums on the net..well..some people have a hard time breaking habbits..
Angel2077

Postby YVR » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:10 am

Hmmm...
You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time!
YVR

Postby will » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:20 pm

Thanks to everybody that posted, I was going to post something but getting fed up with all the negative comments, if you don't like it don't come back, it's that simple
will

Return to Cuba Travel Forum