Get a 7th Night Free at this Luxury Caribbean Hideaway During the Winter Holidays St. Lucia, Caribbean
Looking to burn off the extra calories from scrumptious holiday meals? Consider St. Lucia's Stonefield Estate Resort the perfect Caribbean location to revitalize your exercise routines going into the New Year - and a special holiday offer makes it even more tantalizing to schedule a healthy vacation now.
From December 21, 2012 - January 4, 2013, when you stay seven nights you only pay for six nights. Rates start at $402.
Nestled at the base of the awe-inspiring Pitons in St. Lucia, Stonefield's lush tropical location creates the perfect backdrop for active travelers seeking a relaxing - yet healthy and invigorating - getaway during the winter holidays. Fitness amenities include:
- A state-of-the-art, air-conditioned gym equipped with Cybex cardio equipment, free weights and multi gym machines.
- A new 860-square-foot yoga studio equipped with tatami mats for martial arts and yoga.
- Scenic Caribbean trails that are perfect for vigorous hiking.
- Bamboo Door Spa offering massages and more to ease muscle aches.
- Mango Tree Restaurant, which includes an al fresco dining pavilion that looks out onto the ocean and the Pitons.
Venture off-site and choose from myriad energetic excursions - from scuba diving in the Caribbean Sea to horseback riding through a local cocoa plantation. Or, simply walk around the picturesque colonial town of Soufriere or take a tour of the world-renowned sulphur springs and baths.
The resort's villas include wide open verandas; attractive jalousie shutters; antique four posters beds; fully equipped kitchens; private plunge pools; outdoor showers; locking safes; ironing boards and irons; telephones; iPod docks; and hammocks.