- Cow Wreck Beach, Anegada, British Virgin Islands
- Devil's Bay, The Baths, Virgin Gorda, BVI
- Ile Pinel, St. Martin
- Casuarina Beach, Palm Island, The Grenadines, St. Vincent
- Grand Anse des Salines, Martinique
- White Bay, Jost van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
- Minister Bay, Tobago
- Anse Chastenet Beach, St. Lucia
- Knip Bay, Curacao
- Point o'Sand Beach, Little Cayman, Cayman Islands
August 28, 2008
April 15, 2008
Based in France, Air Caraibes connects Paris with the French Caribbean- St Barts, St Martin, Guadeloupe and Martinique. Within the Caribbean, they have flights connecting Guadeloupe to St Martin. You can catch a small plane from tiny Esperanza airport near the town of Grand Case in St Martin to Guadeloupe.
From Guadeloupe there are short flights to their tiny offshore islands, Iles des Saintes and Marie Galante. Martinique is also accessible from the modern airport in Guadeloupe, as is a direct flight to the colony of French Guiana which is located on the northeastern coast of South America, adjacent to Brazil.
You can't reach St Barts by air from the French side of St Martin so you'll need to go to Queen Juliana airport on the Dutch side for this connection. In this case both Air Caraibes and Winair fly from St Maarten to St Barts.
|caribbean car rental finder||caribbean hotel finder|